a couple things:
1. I heard John Olson from Wolf Eyes designed the cover for The King Of Torts
2. R.L. “Social Curmudgeon” Stine typed all the books in the Goosebumps series exclusively with his right hand, sometimes while simultaneously typing new Fear Street titles with his left.
3. This just happened in China:
1. that guys name is DOLLAR?! thas wha im tlkin bout
2. I have Old Doc Methusaleh and read about 10 pages… it was so good I had to stop
This post is quite literally a Hotlinked Bibliography.
Hotlinking is a form of giving credit where credit is due. I.E. it can be said that this and all previous “ricky-style” posts have built in bibliographies.
actually I heard Stephen O’Malley designed the cover for Torts
Ricky-Style=Hotlinking=Bibliographical is an epic formulation. This is the theoretical shelf on which those who are not-yet-converted may stare into the black density of these kinds of posts
Also, I am not sure what others think, but if I had to choose, I would be Animorph Transition State #2 (second from the top)
All books are dumb cept the one I wrute
What’s so stupid about the animorphs book? If you read the book you’d understand the cover. And it’s the same with all of those book covers. Geesh, didn’t your mother ever teach you not to judge a book by its cover?
GEEZ MOOOOOMMMM, WE EAT WHAT WE LIKE
Mail (will not be published) (required)
double happiness is proudly powered by
and Comments (RSS).